Countdown to Gift Fair
Harpenden Ladies Circle have been out and about in town, knocking on doors selling programmes for the Gift Fair taking place on 23rd and 24th November at Harpenden Public Halls.
"The weather has been kind to us this year. No snow and just a little chilly but the residents of Harpenden have been very generous again buying programmes for next weeks Gift Fair. Some people are actually waiting for us to knock on their door on the tuesdays running up to the event. This is the 38th Gift Fair that Harpenden Ladies Circle have organised and many residents feel that visiting the fair is the start of their christmas preparations." - Sarah Cross, Harpenden Circler.
With one more week to go circlers will be increasing their efforts to ensure a fabulous turnout at the event which this year includes;
- local school choir singing at 11am on Friday
- face-painting to keep the little ones happy
- hunt the snowman competition
- tombola packed with Christmas inspired gifts
- the delicious cakes produced by the hardworking members of Harpenden Ladies Circle