AGM Trophies - Awarded in May!!
With our National Annual General Meeting (AGM) fast approaching... remember that a number of trophies are available to be awarded to Circlers and Circles.
Submit your nominations by 31st March 2015:
Please complete survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Charity_Impact_14_15
- Most Money Raised for Charity
- Most Money Raised for Charity per Circler
Awarded by President Claire Wevell, email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org – Awarded to the Circler who has truly excelled during the year.
International - Make a Difference
Awarded by Vice President, Zoe Gaskill, email nominations to email@example.com
Media & PR
Awarded by National Media & PR Officer, Angela Hook, email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best Media Coverage by a Circle/Area (Articles)
- Best use of Social Media/Website
Awarded by National Membership Officer, Ginette May, email nominations to email@example.com
- Out of the Box (most original recruitment idea)
- Most New Members (from 1st June 2014 – 31st March 2015)
- Highest Percentage Increase in New Members (dates as above)
Get your Round Table to email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org – this award is for the Circler who has worked closest with Round Table.
Further trophies awarded on the day at the AGM include: the “Nordic Hat” (full or fascinator - it's time to shine!); and the “Best Speaker from the Floor” trophy.
Good Luck Ladies... we look forward to receiving your nominations!!
Yours in Friendship,